The Fleet Safety Awards were officially launched on 6 June 2023, with approximately R100 000 in prizes ‘up for grabs’ the 2023.
MasterDrive is proud to introduce new categories and an innovative new entry platform. Submit your entry as soon as possible to enter the running for an excellent line-up of prizes and awards but above all the honour of being recognised for your efforts in promoting road safety.
We encourage every organisation that plays a role in improving road safety, to enter the Awards. Additionally, share the link with any other organization that deserve recognition.
Submit your entry by the 18 July 2023: https://fleetsafetyawards.co.za/signup
Brief outline of the entry process:
- Create a profile which will provide you with a unique identifier.
- Use your unique identifier to enter the first round.
- Once round one is completed, your entry will be assessed to identify qualifying second round entrants.
- Qualifying entrants will be notified within 3 to 5 days.
- Complete the second round before 2 August 2021.
- Save your answers midway through answering if necessary and return later to complete.
All the best to every organisation and individual entering the Fleet Safety Awards. We greatly anticipate and look forward to recognising those that prioritise road safety.